Tuesday, January 11, 2011

37 Weeks

Presents

Seeing who can drink there baby bottles the fastest

So funny!

Pretty flowers and food that my aunts provided

Such a cute cake

The Yummy food

My last baby shower
35 Weeks


35 Weeks

I am now 37 weeks and 2 days along on this journey. I am starting to get impatient because I can't wait to meet my little baby boy. Last week when I went to the doctor I was 1 cm dilated but he really hadn't dropped much at all. This past Sunday my family had my 3rd and last baby shower and that was a lot of fun. There was such good food and being able to enjoy spending time with all my aunts and family was wonderful. I received so many cute things for Baby Eli he will def be well dressed. I was supposed to have a another checkup this morning but the doctors office was closed due to bad weather. So I will have to reschedule and hope that Eli is still making progress. I have posted a few belly pictures and some pictures from the shower. I hope you enjoy and I will keep you posted on the progress.


















2 comments:

  1. Pretty girl! I am adding you to my blog! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy!! I finally did a couple of postings! I need to learn from your sister how to personalize it though!

    ReplyDelete